Fondazione Pfizer (“Fondazione Pfizer”), Tax Reg. No. 97259620587, with its registered office in Rome, Via Valbondione 113, manages this website (“Website”).
Viewing and accessing the Website are subject to current regulations and imply the unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions listed below and the ineffectiveness and nullity of any other differing agreement between the Website visitor and Fondazione Pfizer.
Limitation of Use
- No person may distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, or resend any content found on the Website without the written permission of Fondazione Pfizer. The visitor may only download texts, images, audio and video for personal use which is non-commercial. Any information on this Website is protected by copyright rules unless otherwise stated and may not be used, except as established in these Terms and Conditions or as per text on the Website, without written permission from Fondazione Pfizer. Fondazione Pfizer is not responsible for any breaches of third party rights by visitors resulting from misuse of the materials found on the Website. The visitor is not entitled to any financial exploitation of material pertaining to Fondazione Pfizer or to any third party contained in the Website neither with regard to trademarks, patents, technologies, products, processes, nor as relating to any other intellectual property right pertaining to Fondazione Pfizer or to third parties referred to in the Website. Besides, no licences or any information rights or copyright pertaining to Fondazione Pfizer or to any other party are being granted to, or conferred upon, the visitor.
- Fondazione Pfizer reserves the right to make changes, corrections, and improvements to any texts and other content on the Website at any time without prior notice. Fondazione Pfizer assumes no liability in connection with errors or omissions contained in the Website and does not provide any guarantees or statements regarding the accuracy of the information contained therein. Fondazione Pfizer shall not be liable for any lack of accuracy, completeness, appropriateness and/or immediacy of the information contained in the Website nor for any damages or viruses which may affect the computer equipment or any other property belonging to the visitor following Website access, use or navigation or the downloading of materials, data, texts, images, videos or audios from the Website. Fondazione Pfizer reserves the right to terminate or suspend at any time the Website functionality without incurring any liability for its action, whether this is the result of any act or omission by Fondazione Pfizer or by any third party.
- Questions, comments, suggestions or data sent to the Website by e-mail or in any other manner shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information, unless otherwise indicated. Any document which is transmitted to the Website shall become the property of Fondazione Pfizer and may be used for any purpose including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication and dispatch. Fondazione Pfizer is free to use any idea, concept and/or know-how contained in any communication which is sent to the Website for any and all purposes including development, production and launching of products on the market making use of such information.
- Links to this Website are only allowed to the Home Page and/or to individual channel home pages and do not imply any sharing of the Website content which activates the link nor any incurring of liability on the matter by Fondazione Pfizer. Linking to the Website internal pages is not permitted except with the prior consent of Fondazione Pfizer. Fondazione Pfizer is not liable for links to other websites and, specifically, it is not liable for the accuracy of their content and compliance with current laws, especially with reference to the provisions governing the regulation of medicinal products for human use.
- It is not incumbent upon Fondazione Pfizer to check and control from time to time the written contents shown in the Website pages dedicated to opinion sharing. Fondazione Pfizer assumes no liability or commitment with regard to the content and information found in these sections of the Website. It is forbidden to send defamatory, obscene or libellous messages or which are so however contrary to the provisions of the law.
- Should Fondazione Pfizer detect a breach of the Terms and Conditions contained herein, it may instantly take corrective action, even by preventing access to the Website and deleting all information, data or contents entered on the Website by the user, at any time and without notice, while not incurring any liability in this regard.
- The visitor shall indemnify Fondazione Pfizer from all and any claim, damages, liability, prosecution, and from any other injurious consequence which may arise from or in connection with use by the visitor of the discussion fora, opinion sharing, broadcast transmission and suchlike items provided by the Website. The above shall be understood as for example referring to any action relating to a breach of copyright, trademarks, patents, the protection of intellectual and industrial property, unfair competition and defamation.
Fondazione Pfizer may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this notice. The visitor is bound by every review and must therefore consult these Terms and Conditions from time to time to know any updates.
Fondazione Pfizer - Via Valbondione, 113 - 00188 Roma