If you are interested in funding opportunities, follow guidelines and eligibility requirements here below to submit a proposal to Fondazione Pfizer.
- Fondazione Pfizer wants to be a role model of social and corporate responsibility through projects that involve citizens, institutions and scientific stakeholders
- Fondazione Pfizer contributes to the development of innovative approaches to improve our healthcare system from an organizational and social-economic perspective
- Fondazione Pfizer promotes the health and wellbeing of our citizens particularly of vulnerable subjects
- Fondazione Pfizer acts as a partner and/or supports initiatives/projects linked with the Country most distinguished institutions ( MoH, Regional Authorities, Universities…)
- Fondazione Pfizer contributes to projects on the Italian territory with institutions besides health care entities and scientific societies
- Fondazione Pfizer supports selected initiatives as a monosponsor
- Fondazione Pfizer supports projects that reflect its Purpose, Mission and Scope
- Fondazione Pfizer establishes partnerships and/or endorses projects not related to specific therapeutic areas or to any products
Fondazione Pfizer reserves the right to freely evaluate and select projects to support.
Fondazione Pfizer is accepting proposals solely online;
Only RFPs that reflect the eligibility criteria above mentioned will be evaluated by the internal Foundation Technical-Scientific Committee.